ATS mainly works for companies
that operate in technical fields and for research
institutes that wish to present their work to an
international academic readership and to decision-makers in commerce:
- medium-sized to large international enterprises from
the communications, automation and IT sectors such as Siemens
- advertising agencies specialised in high-tech topics
(telecommunications, IT, B2B, software development), particularly
Text 100 (with customers like IBM and NXP)
- publishing houses that produce customer magazines and
employee newsletters (corporate publishing)
- universities and research institutes concerned with
The majority of my customers have been working with ATS
on a regular basis ever since the
firm was established in 2005.
What do customers appreciate about ATS?
They often mention the following points:
- the strong emphasis we put on quality
- our flexibility
- our dedication
- the fact that we stick to agreed deadlines
- the fact that we ask them about anything that's
unclear in the texts they send us for translation or checking
- the feedback we often give them regarding mistakes or
ambiguities in the source texts
- the fact that they get good value for money
- and a number of other things you can read about in
the next column ...
Here are just some of my past and present customers:
Berlin (Mercator Institute for China Studies)
CSMC (Centre for
the Study of Manuscript Cultures), Hamburg
German Institute of
Global and Area Studies, Hamburg
Siemens AG, Munich
TÜV SÜD, Munich
More of my customers are mentioned on the right, along
with some comments they've made.
Some customer feedback on ATS
- Werner Rudolf, manager of DTP direkt KG, Rendsburg,
Germany (a graphic design and technical documentation company):
"Looking back on the many years we've worked
together now, I can truly say your reliability and ability to meet
deadlines are exemplary."
- Jörg Lenuweit, editor-in-chief, Text
100, Munich (an international PR company):
"We put our trust in Mr Carter's translation
skills largely because he demonstrates immense care and and creativity
when he translates or edits our texts..."
- Jens Schrader, manager of sense:ability
communications GmbH, Berlin (advertising agency):
"The high degree of flexibility you show with
regard to urgent assignments, the feedback you give us concerning
problematic sections of our texts and the thorough quality checks you
conduct are all points we greatly appreciate."
Can ATS help your company, too?
Why not get in touch with me today and see if I can
help you? Just click on contact.
By offering customers high-quality
translations and careful, thoughtful editing,
I give them the support they need for their
You can put your trust in me.
ATS, Amper Translation Service, clients, customers,
references, DTP komplett, Journal International, Siemens, Text 100,
Institute of Asian Affairs, IFA, sense:ability, TÜV SÜD, Aastra-DeTeWe,
advertising, public relations, PR, marketing, advertising,
documentation, benefits, feedback, communications, telecommunications,
IT, B2B, publishing, publisher, translation, editing, academic,